WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
1) Intermediate level of English
2) Fun and Open minded people who can lead a group in conversation
3) Passionate about their life and exploring new possibilities!
4) Clean and well mannered; able to live with others in a dormitory
5) FRIENDLY:) this is the most important thing!!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
A. Accommodation + Food ;
Rice, Bread, Ramen, Kimch, Cooking Oil, Carrot , Bean, Corn Sugar, Salt, (black) pepper, oybean Souce, and etc. [ can cook with very big and fully equipped kitchen]
- Make new friends & world travel contacts! mostly more than 22 volunteers working together
- Internship Certificate and reference available****
- Learning Basic Korean [ 2 month long course with good Korean teacher with Certificates ]
- Weekends off / Diverse Social Activities with Locals
****Marketing, blogger*** if you are good at Advertisement, commercial, or blogging
Apply to the IT manager position ~
The shifts are given on a first come first serve basis but you can definitely change your shift as time goes by as schedules are very flexible here!
We are a small team and we care greatly and understand the needs of our volunteers.
Volunteer in Busan South Korea with us
WHERE YOU ARE GONNA STAY
It’s a four-story building.
1st floor : Local Restaurant
2nd floor : English Cafe (Exchange Language)
3rd floor : Home-stay (Koreans and Volunteers mixed dormitory)
4th floor : Kitchen and resting place
– New and Clean accommodation
– All rooms are air conditioned & heated
– New beds, new mattress, new bedding
– Nice views with wide windows ( located near the small river)
– Free WIFI -Free laundry with laundry detergent
– female dorms available
– Unlimited rice ,basic bread and etc.
3 mins far from Jansan subway station, exit no.14 Neighboring convenience facilities such as a department store, a movie theater and supermarket are 5 to 10 minute walk.
You can get Haeundae beach in 5 mins by public transit.
korean language school, korean language institute, korean school, internship in korea, volunteer in korea